Saturday, August 11, 2007

Storyboarding Time and Update on the Casting

As-salaamu `alaikum,

Brother Khaleel, who will be a co-producer of this movie, will be storyboarding with me insha Allah. He already updated the character sheet, giving a more detailed descriptions of the characters in the movie and we plan to give update the plot summary to include you guessed it, a "love interest" (because brothers and sisters these days are always thinking about getting married).

Regarding casting, we got a few potentials that I am interested in but since I do not want to compromise at all on the quality of the movie (for the small budget that it already is), I will not just get anyone who wants to act and looks good on camera. If all else fails in finding the "perfect one" to play characters like Ahmad, I might up ending myself (since he is loosely based on me). Casting is so important for this movie that I believe it can make it or break it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and how are you going to make a love interest islamicaly whats the point of even making one i could just watch any other of the 100,000 stupid movies make this islamic like you where before.