Saturday, February 3, 2007

Welcome to "Going Up North" Blog

As salaamu `alaikum,

Ummah Films has plans to make movies. Actually, it was our plan since Day One. The success of "The Reminder" vlogs kinda sidetracked us, but alhamdulillah, Allah knows best and He is the Best of Planners.

Ali's "Tomorrow Never Comes" has an interesting blog that I also urge everyone to check out.

This blog will chronicle the things that happen leading up to the filming of the movie Insha Allah.

Sit back, enjoy and feel free to contribute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is NO such thing as luck, for Allah is in FULL control, so try not to use that in your script.

Anonymous said...

Asalamoalaikum Brother Mahdi,

I was wondering if you are recruiting people that are willing to cast in the movie you are creating. I would be happy to cast in it and to help with the dawah effort insha'Allah.

jazakAllah khair for your efforts

your sister in islam,

Zuneera

LittleLibyan said...

Yeah, I'm totally into your films, masha'Allah. If you need more people to act, I'd love to join your team. Or if you need any help from an editorial perspective (written that is), then I'd love to help out any way I can (I'm an English teacher so acting and editing are in my blood :).

Salams,
Kamlah