Wednesday, February 14, 2007

San Antonio: Possible Location for "Going Up North"?

As salaamu `alaikum,

Brother Yusuf and I were talking and he suggested that I shoot "Going Up North" in San Antonio, TX. This location is ideal for several reasons: it has a lot of highways in, around and outside of the city. I have family and many friends there, and the friends there are more than willing to be part of the cast and crew.

I've sent the script out to Sister Kayla and Brother Yusuf and it's currently being read through and edited. If the set location is confirmed, then I need not to really worry about the cast and the crew insha Allah. That's makes the job much easier because we can jump into pre-planning and other important logistical issues.

We shall see insha Allah...

1 comment:

Yusuf Chowdhury said...

Asalamu Aliakum,
I sent the script to Brother Sadeeq and Yusif. We will take our rime to go through it Inshalalh. After any modification I’ll send it to you. Just please give us at least 1 week ahki. Wa salam alaikum.