Saturday, February 3, 2007

Script Almost Done

As salaamu `alaikum,

There are only a few scenes left in the script. What I did so far was not only write new original material, but I added what me and Baba Ali already had in our original scripts.

Sister Kayla will also be working with us. She is a very talented person masha Allah; and she is also a poet so her contributions will definitely be valuable.

The movie will be someone different than most traditional short movies. I am a huge fan of ad-libbing; although I am writing a script in the typical format of how scripts are written, the script in most (not all) cases will serve just as a guideline to give the actors a feel of what's going on in the scene. As long as the actor follows the true spirit of the scene, he or she can add their own words and even actions to it.

No comments: