Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Week After Filming: Time for an Editor!

As-salaamu `alaikum,

I've decided to wait a whole week before I get back into the swing of things with "Going Up North". The quest now is to find which volunteer editor I will pick.

Here are several factors in my decision:

1. I decided to have a narration. I will chop up the movie so it will be based on theme and not sequential order, kind of in a non linear fashion.

2. I will need something to record audio and/or video to accomodate this narration.

3. Location and time.

4. Most important, the equipment necessary for the editing!

Once I factor in all of this, I hope to make a final decision in a few days insha Allah!

10 comments:

Yusuf Chowdhury said...

Salam alaikum,

You need to document everything with HD editing, so we can learn the process of editing with HD.

Anonymous said...

Salam,

Based on what you have filmed, do you think (after editing) this film will be theater quality? if not, do you think he can compete with the current mainstream films out there?

Anonymous said...

Assalaamu 'alaykum,

So how long till we can watch it, inshaa'Allah? ;)

Anonymous said...

It has been over a month and you guys haven't posted anything

What's going on?

Anonymous said...

Over a month and no movie :(

Anonymous said...

....zzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz....

Any news? You got to give some sort of update on this. Are you still looking for an editor? Are you in the process of editing? Anything.

Anonymous said...

guys, something please.

Anonymous said...

guys, we need an update or something.

Anonymous said...

its been almost 2 months, no posts, and no movie! what's going on guys?

Anonymous said...

i think this project has been canceled.