Saturday, October 20, 2007

Now What's Next?

As-salaamu `alaikum,

Now after the completion of the filming, we now look to the next inevitable process and that is post production. The main focus would be now editing the movie.

We have had several people volunteer their time and effort to edit the movie. What I am looking for is not just the software but the talent of the editor. I will start making the final decision in a week or maybe a little more so I can feel confident enough with the editor that he will do a good job.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salaam aleikoum ,Will you make a band sound? ? If your need instru you know or find me, I have a lot of musician friends with whom I can put you in connection !Unless ... take care :)

Anonymous said...

Assalamu Alikoum ,first congrat. for finishing the film,and good luck in the other stages :)